ITIKD focuses on recent developments and findings in the domains of computational intelligence, knowledge discovery, modern trends of cyber security and other IT innovative systems.
The conference is technically sponsored by IEEE, and all accepted papers will be published in IEEE explore and indexed by SCOPUS.
08th to 09th March 2023
Download the IEEE Template for Article through the link provided at the conference website page or directly through (View Templates)
Review the IEEE Author’s Guidelines through the link provided at the conference website page or directly through (View Guidelines)
Draft an article based on the given guidelines (Maximum 6 pages including references. Additional pages will be charged $50 per page.)
Create an account in EasyChair if you do not have one.
Submit your article via EasyChair using link (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=itikd2023)
Complete the details in the submission form and upload your article.
All Articles will be crosschecked for plagiarism/similarity and in case of any issues, PC chair will contact corresponding Authors to address the concern and submit the updated file.
The article will be sent for Review.
Once the reviews are received, the decision will be made about the Article and the relevant authors will be notified about the decision along with the reviews.
Once Accepted, the authors need to fulfil the changes recommended by reviewers within 15 days of Acceptance of article
Once the changes are done and Similarity is checked/resolved, the author needs to finalize the article by making sure that the entire format is according to IEEE guidelines and Template provided.
Authors may need to use IEEE pdf eXpress to ensure article format is compatible with IEEE.
- It is suggested the authors to access their IEEE pdf eXpress Account under conference.
- Access the link https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2F
- Create an account if not existing using conference ID 56332X, Your Email and set Password.
- Login to the system and start Accessing Dashboard
- Create New Title -> fill relevant details.
- Upload the word file in the next step and let PDF Express converts your article to PDF.
- The converted file will be according to the compatible format of IEEE which you will need to upload through your easy chair account as directed in Step 10.
Review steps for Camera-Ready Submission (View Steps)
Authors must access IEEE copyright form to sign the desired declarations.
Authors needs to pay the Conference Registration Fee as per their membership type mentioned in (https://itikd.ahlia.edu.bh/) using the conference web site.
The conference Program will be posted on the conference web site.
One of the authors must present the article virtually or physically in the conference according to the conference program.